This web site collects information about process-oriented programming, a concurrent programming paradigm in which systems are composed of communicating processes.
Process-oriented techniques can be applied to a wide variety of programming languages.
- C#: Jibu
- Common Lisp: csp
- Haskell: Communicating Haskell Processes
- Scala: Communicating Scala Objects
- For users of process-oriented techniques: concurrency.cc users
- For people developing process-oriented programming languages and frameworks: concurrency.cc developers
- For the CPA conference series: